- Accu-Tuned 10” Single Vented premium sprayliner subwoofer enclosure designed for optimum bass response and low-frequency reproduction which is ideal for lower profile sound quality subwoofers.
- OEM-Fit is designed and engineered specifically for the 2004-2008 Super Crew / Super Cab trucks to ensure an OEM fit without impeding the operation of the back seat.
- High-Grade MDF for Ultimate structural rigidity and no-flex construction.
- .76 Cubic Feet Net Volume internal air space is ideal for tight accurate bass reproduction.
- Subwoofer Mounting Depth is 5.25” which is ideal for lower profile subwoofers.
- Specially Formulated Aliphatic Wood Glue to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts with a second application of glue around all internal joints after final assembly.
- Pneumatic Applied Brad Nails to pull tight and hold the MDF parts during the glue drying process and help assure a no-leak, no-rattle air chamber.
- Dimensions Sub cut out: 9.125”, mounting depth: 7” Front Height: 7.75”, Rear Height: 6.75”, Depth: 11.75”
Strong, Reliable Vehicle Specific Enclosures
Engineered and manufactured using only the best additives throughout the production cycle. Hardwood MDF combined with true mitered corners and full inset dados. Atrend line of product is built for the high-end niche market. From design to delivery, Atrend products are tested vigorously to ensure sound quality and accurate engineering. Working with only the latest in computer automated software and machinery, Atrend continues to be a trendsetter in the marketplace. Atrend delivers quality results by utilizing only the most efficient engineering and manufacturing processes. Atrend vehicle-specific enclosures are designed to fit within specific vehicle applications to help minimize the space of the subwoofer and also cleanly integrate into your vehicle without standing out.