Over 25 yrs of box building
We know our products
Premium MDF & Materials
Free shipping on most products
Bbox E10DV Pro-Series 10” Dual Vented-Divided Subwoofer Enclosure
- Pro Tuned 10” Dual Vented (divided air space) subwoofer enclosure designed for optimum bass response and low-frequency reproduction which is ideal for high power or sound quality subwoofers.
- 1” High-Grade MDF Front Baffle for Ultimate structural rigidity and no-flex construction.
- 2.13 Cubic Feet Net Volume internal air space (1.07 cu. ft. per sub) is ideal for tight accurate bass reproduction.
- CNC Miter & Dado design and construction for the ultimate in an airtight precision fit of all parts which ensures a rattle and noise-free environment.
- Recessed Side Panels increase structural integrity, eliminates unwanted flex and vibration.
- Specially Formulated Aliphatic Wood Glue to ensure an airtight seal between all MDF parts with a second application of glue around all internal joints after final assembly.
- Pneumatic Applied Brad Nails to pull tight and hold the MDF parts during the glue drying process and help assure a no-leak, no-rattle air chamber.
- Premium OEM Grade Carpeting for factory look and durability.
- Enclosure Dimensions Sub cut out: 9.125”, mounting depth: 14.”, Height: 12”, Width: 20”, Depth: 17”